The traditional Bundt cake is unquestionably crowned by its heavenly cake. Their outstanding dessert, which has a lasting effect on appearance and flavor when given or received, is what distinguishes them from others.
Our goal is to prepare the same recipes that almost taste like the original ones. We will therefore prepare a delicious dessert today, which is Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Recipe – Homemade Version. With the flavor and texture of lemon pound cake, the thick, rich, juicy cake is filled with lemony sweetness. Additionally, the flavor of the delicate, fluffy, creamy cheese frosting will make you feel like heaven.
Anyway, if you are ready to prepare the lemon bundt cake for an upcoming event like a birthday, dinner party, or any memorable holiday, let’s have a look at the recipe part. Enjoy the cake with your friends and family!
- Things to Know Before Preparing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Homemade Lemon Nothing Bundt Cake Ingredients
- Easy Recipe For Lemon Bundt Cake – Step-By-Step Process
- Lemon Bundt Cake: Frosting Time
- Final Step
- Nutrition Facts of Lemon Bundt Dessert Cake
- Some Facts About Lemon Bundt Cake
- How to Store Your Nothing Bundt Cake
- How to Remove the Cake From Bundt Pan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Word
Things to Know Before Preparing Lemon Bundt Cake
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||45 minutes|
|Cooling Time||30 minutes|
|Total Time||55 minutes|
|Estimated Servings||12 people|
Homemade Lemon Nothing Bundt Cake Ingredients
Before we make any recipes, ingredients are the core part. If you can use the proper ingredients, the outcome will be super delicious. However, let’s have a look at the ingredient list.
Equipment That You Need
- Bundt Cake Pan
- Hand Mixer
- Mixer Bowls.
Main Ingredients That You Need
- One lemon cake mix
- One package of lemon pudding mix
- Sour cream
- Large eggs
- Vegetable oil/canola oil
- ¼ cup squeezed fresh lemon juice you can measure
- Whisk in some water
- Using a rubber spatula, fold white chocolate chips into the batter.
For cream cheese frosting you will need
- Room-temperature cream cheese
- Milk yogurt
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh raspberry
- Mint leaves
- Lemon zest.
Easy Recipe For Lemon Bundt Cake – Step-By-Step Process
These delightful small cakes are really simple to make and taste as if they were baked in a fine bakery. Get a lemony flavor by making this one! If you are craving to make lemon cakes, dear, wait a few more minutes. We have some easy steps to prepare the delicious dessert cake, almost like a Nothing Bundt.
- Step 1: A 350-degree oven is perfect. Then gather all the ingredients.
- Step 2: Take two minutes to beat the cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs, oil, lemon juice, and water with an electric mixer. Add the white chocolate chips, and chop them into smaller bits to add to the cake batter.
- Step 3: For the topping, grate some lemon zest along with the raspberries and mint leaves. Use lemon zest if you want extra lemon flavor.
- Step 4: Fill a bundt cake pan with oil and then add the cake batter. It’s better if you use a nonstick cooking spray. It will take 45 to 50 minutes to bake and allow 20 minutes for cooling.
- Step 5: The cake should be taken out of the bundt pan and put on a serving plate or cake stand. The cake should be tightly wrapped in plastic wrap and placed in the refrigerator the night before icing and serving.
Lemon Bundt Cake: Frosting Time
- Step 1: Choose a medium-sized bowl or mixer to cream the butter and cream cheese together. Add the vanilla after mixing, and then add the powdered sugar gradually.
- Step 2: First, you can add two cups and add more cups until the frosting becomes thick enough.
- Step 3: Remember, the frosting should be put into a ziplock bag or piping bag and kept in a cup.
- Step 4: Well, it’s time to snip the bag’s corner. Make sure the hole is large enough to allow the appropriate quantity of frosting to out as we prefer a thick frosting strip.
- Step 5: From the center to the exterior of the cake, frost it with broad stripes. After that, keep the lemony cake in the fridge. It tastes amazing when sealed and refrigerated overnight.
If it’s about making cupcakes, it will typically take 15 to 18 minutes to bake according to the instructions on the cake box. A cake is properly baked when a toothpick inserted in the center of it comes out clean. From the silicone pan, remove the cooled cakes. For the decoration, place it on a wire cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts of Lemon Bundt Dessert Cake
Some Facts About Lemon Bundt Cake
- This recipe is very delicious and flavorful, as well as the buttercream frosting’s rich, creamy, lemon flavor, goes so perfectly with it.
- The bundt cake pan’s design not only ensures that the cake bakes properly but also gives it a unique appearance with a dipping center and ridged sides.
- Cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar are the ingredients for a straightforward cream cheese frosting.
- When lemon pudding mix is used, my copycat lemon bundt cake becomes really moist.
- There won’t be any undercooked spots thanks to the pan’s shape, which helps bake the batter evenly.
- For Easter or Mother’s Day, in particular, this lemon cake is the ideal spring dessert.
- It is also ideal for any springtime gathering or just to treat the children.
- Put some gorgeously colored lemons and delicate white flowers on display. Even something so basic may make a powerful statement.
- The frosting, which comprises softened cream cheese plus powdered sugar, contributes to bringing all of your components together.
- Once the cake has cooled, ensure to drizzle the icing on top, but do not leave the icing on the cake for a prolonged amount of time.
- Cake goes well with many other refreshments, notably tea, coffee, champagne, and mimosas.
- These cakes are quite expensive but delicious.
How to Store Your Nothing Bundt Cake
- If you have leftover lemon cake, you can keep it at least for several days in the refrigerator.
- The cake can also be refrigerated, defrosted in the fridge, and then decorated.
- To ensure the cake’s moisture and flavor while chilling, make sure it’s first wrapped in foil and then plastic wrap.
How to Remove the Cake From Bundt Pan
- Use a knife to cut the cake between the pan and its outside and interior corners.
- Put the plate or stand that will be carrying the upside-down cake on top of the bundt pan.
- As you turn the bundt pan and plate right side up, hold them together gently.
- The cake should spring out of the pan, or if you miss removing the cake, place the cake pan upside-down on top of the plate.
- Use the handle of a butter knife to gently touch the pan’s top. By doing this, you can simply remove the cake from the dish and free it from the sides.
- If not, turn the plate and bundt pan over once more and begin the process all over again by running the knife along the pan’s edges.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the best way to make a lemon cake from scratch?
Simply, combine 1 cup of butter with sugar. Mix well after adding the eggs and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Add flour, salt, and baking powder to the mixture. Next, add the milk, and after preparing, choose 325°F for baking. Then prepare the frosting accordingly to make it more delightful.
2. What type of frosting is on Nothing Bundt cakes?
We usually use cream cheese frosting to make it look more delicious and tasty with a creamy flavor.
3. How many calories are in a lemon Nothing Bundt cake?
The calorie level will vary with the way and amount you use on your lemon cake. But on average, the estimated calories you will get is 320 calories.
4. How many days do Nothing Bundt Cakes last?
The cake should last for at least 5 days in the fridge and 3 days at room temperature.
Done with this delicious Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Recipe. Can you imagine? Now you can make a similar homemade bundt cake. If you have followed the entire article, this will definitely help you to taste the creamy, icy, lemon-flavored dessert cake.
As we have included the proper ingredient list along with a step-by-step process of recipe making, and we hope you will make it like a pro baker. Make sure you leave a snap with your baked lemon cake. We would love to see that!