Coming up with a different recipe is a new invention! Hey, have you tried the beef jerky recipe before? By the way, what is the jerky recipe? Jerky is made from ground and cut meat or thin strips of meat.
The freshest jerky is produced by Wild Bill’s on both ends of the Mississippi. If you have never tried this recipe before, then spend some time with us, and let’s try the Wild Bills Beef Jerky Recipe!
The jerky often has an authentic flavor. Wild Bill’s jerky is made using premium cuts that taste and feel as though they have been authentically smoked in a smokehouse, and it is fresh with a smokey flavor. Use Wild Bill’s Beef Jerky Products to prepare the tastiest slow-cooked, smoked meals. Simply follow our given steps to make the best beef jerky recipe effortlessly.
- What is Wild Bill’s Jerky?
- How to Prepare Beef Jerky Recipe?
- What You Can Serve with Wild Bill’s Beef Jerky
- How to Store Beef Jerky
- Beef Jerky Nutrition Facts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
What is Wild Bill’s Jerky?
The nicest cuts of meat from the top, bottom, lifter, and pectoral are used to make the Wild Bills Jerky recipe. However, you can include skirt and flank steaks among the cuts.
You can include skirt and flank steaks as cuts. We basically get a lot of health benefits, and weight loss is one of them. Beef jerky is such a delicious item food which is a low-calorie food, the rich quantity of protein, and a great side of vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc, choline, as well as vitamin B12. Beef jerky is beneficial for balanced dieting.
A thin strip of ground and shaped meat, such as beef, pork, lamb, deer, or poultry, is what is recognized as jerky meat. The store version of jerky meat is made of high-quality ingredients. It is recommended to use the beef within 3 days.
How to Prepare Beef Jerky Recipe?
We usually use turkey jerky, bacon jerky, and deer jerky to make any meal. But today we picked up the beef jerky by Wild Bills. Are you ready to make the recipe?
Today we are going to make a homemade beef jerky recipe. It’s quite simple to make and you don’t need many elements or ingredients. You will only need:
- Standard oven
- Baking sheets or wire racks.
Beef Jerky Recipe Ingredients
- A boneless, inner round roast (3 pounds is enough)
- Soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and tempura dipping sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper, crushed cayenne pepper, and red pepper
- Minced garlic, garlic powder, and onion powder
- Liquid cigarette smoke
- Brown sugar, light or dark honey
- Pancake syrup
- If you prefer beer, go ahead.
Beef Jerky Recipe Alternative Ingredients
However, there are several alternatives you can use in place of any missing ingredients to prepare the tasty hickory smoked beef jerky recipe. Let’s look at what you can use if you forget to include an ingredient.
- Therefore, if you don’t have soy sauce, you are welcome to use tamari, which has a stronger taste but isn’t as salty. Include two spoons of salt to make it perfect. Tamari is great to use when you prefer less intense jerky.
- You can also use smoked paprika instead of liquid smoke.
- The beef top round is an excellent choice if you like to try leathery and dry jerky.
Beef Jerky Recipe Cooking Time
So the question is, how do you make beef jerky with ground beef? We’re all going to make beef jerky homemade today, and we can nearly ensure that it will be a copycat Wild Bill’s beef jerky recipe.
Let’s go to the kitchen! Monogram meats, such as beef jerky, pork bacon jerky, and various meat sticks, are typically sold by Wild Bill’s. Today, we’ll use flank steak, a lean cut of beef that is thinly diced. Never forget to marinate the beef for a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 1 day.
Mix The Ingredients
Grab a medium-sized bowl. Then properly combine liquid smoke, brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, tempura dipping sauce, garlic powder, minced garlic, and pancake syrup. Once the sugar has dissolved and the seasoning is combined, whisk the ingredients together. Use a spoon to gently stir the mixture after adding the beer to tenderize the jerky.
Set a large bowl and a marinade basin now. One at a time, submerge the beef strips in the marinade, turning them over to ensure that all of the meat is covered. On trays, dehydrate or dry the marinated pieces. Sliced meat should be marinated for two hours and sometimes even four. Pieces should be dehydrated until they are crisp and chewy.
Use Your Hands
Use your hands to thoroughly combine everything. You can also add the beef to the mixture with a spoon and gently stir.
Cover The Beef Meat
Until there is no more air, the meat must be covered with a piece of plastic wrap. If you’re using fresh meat, you might wish to partially freeze it before chopping.
Slice the Beef
Slice the meat into thin, 1/8-inch-thick slices. Cut the meat free of all fat and membrane. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 175 degrees Fahrenheit. On top of the baking sheet, place a wire baking rack. Lay the meat strips out gently.
Bake the Food
Check the oven and follow the fanning motion every 30 minutes while the beef is baking. Once the meat turns dry after that, check again after three hours. After cooking, let the food cool for 5 to 10 minutes before using a pair of kitchen shears to slice it into 2 to 3-inch strips. Done! Enjoy your favorite food with this beef jerky.
What You Can Serve with Wild Bill’s Beef Jerky
- Adding beef jerky with cheese, crackers, almonds, pickles, and sautéed vegetables goes great.
- Beef jerky works as a topping for pasta, ramen, oatmeal, and poutine.
- If you already flavor your soups with beef, chicken, or pork bacon as an addition, add beef jerky to make a more unseasoned soup.
- The cocktail “Garnish Over Brunch” goes really well with beef jerky.
- If you wish to have a protein-loaded breakfast, you can mix it with Scrambled Eggs.
- You can serve beef jerky with a fruit salad or a fresh green vegetable.
- It tastes great if you add a savory crunch to beef jerky. Or you may dry roast them and serve them with dry fruits or Brussels sprouts.
- You can pour beef jerky under your sandwich or burger.
- In order to increase the depth and richness of the flavor of the homemade sauce.
- You can also add some beef jerky, or the beef one is always good to go as a side dish.
How to Store Beef Jerky
Jerky that has been properly dried will keep for two weeks at room temperature in a closed container. If you choose jerky like Wild Bill’s beef jerky, you can store it for a longer duration of time. Bring it to the refrigerator and store it in an airtight container.
Since there is no moisture in the beef jerky item and it has a strong salt flavor, the meat remains dry. Therefore, stay away from extremes of either heat or cold. Therefore, you should keep the beef jerky at a moderate temperature. If properly stored, the meal can last for one to two months.
The use of glass containers with adjustable covers and rubber stoppers is highly suggested to store the meat. Another approach to maintaining the beef jerky is to keep it on the counter.
Make sure the meat is kept away from the microwave, stove, or any other type of heat device, and store it in a cool, dry location in your kitchen. Remember that the meat is disturbed by hot temperatures, so keep it out of the sun as well.
Beef Jerky Nutrition Facts
- Calories – 50kcal
- Protein – 9g
- Fat – 1g
- Sugar – 1g
- Calcium – 20mg
- Cholesterol – 15mg
- Iron – 0.7mg
- Carbohydrates – 1g
- Sodium – 580mg
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Wild Bill’s jerky recipe?
Beef jerky is one of the monogrammed meats that Wild Bills distribute. Jerky meat is a thin strip of ground and shaped meat, like the ones from beef, pork, lamb, deer, or chicken.
2. What does jerky taste like?
It’s a dried or dehydrated beef meat with a smokey flavor. It tastes quite salty and, of course, savory.
3. What is the best meat to make beef jerky homemade?
The best-chopped pieces we take from top round, bottom round, lifter, and pectoral are used for making beef jerky. But we usually use skirt or flank steak from the meat of smoked turkey breast, venison, beef, or pork.
4. Is Wild Bill’s Beef Jerky gluten free?
Most of the beef jerky contains gluten. But the Wild Bill’s beef jerky is marinated in soy sauce and seasonings, and then perfectly hickory smoked. Each 1 oz. contains only 2 carbohydrates and 70 calories, which is MSG-free and gluten-free.
5. How thick should jerky be cut?
Because too much thick can become chewy and too little thin can become quite tough, cut your jerky at a quarter-inch thickness. So, to get a standard thickness, make it 1/4 inch thick.
Alright! We are done talking about the Wild Bills Beef Jerky Recipe. Now, you have all the proper steps to make homemade or store-bought beef jerky by Wild Bills. Prepare the recipe and enjoy the jerky item with your favorite main dish or sprinkle the beef jerky as a topping on your bbq-flavored large-sized pizza.
If you enjoyed the recipe session, let us know what we can bring next as a recipe for you! We are always ready to share the best and easiest way to cook any food.